The Ticket Office is located in the lobby on the first floor of the Carlos Dupré Moseley Building, just off of Zimmerli Plaza.
Ticket Office Hours:
Monday: noon - 6 p.m.
Tuesday: noon - 6 p.m.
Wednesday: noon - 6 p.m.
Thursday: noon - 6 p.m.
Friday: noon - 4 p.m. (we will be open until 6 p.m. or later if there is a performance that weekend)
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED (we will open two hours before any ticketed performance)
Tickets may be purchased online 24/7 by selecting the "Tickets" button at the top of this page. The ticket office is closed on all legal holidays and often the weekend or week of a legal holiday. For information on closings, please call (864) 542-ARTS.
Chapman Cultural Center theater:
- No cameras, recording devices, or cellular phones.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- All ages require a ticket for admission, including infants.
- Shows start promptly. Late arrivals will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
How can I claim my season tickets online?
• Select either the “Tickets” or “Events” tab
• Select the show you want and click “Buy Tickets Now”
• Choose the date and time you want to attend
• Select the seats you want (stage is at the top of your screen)
• (Ignore the adult, student or senior price options—your membership will zero out these costs)
• Select delivery option (print at home or will call) and click “Proceed to Payment”
• On the Payment Information screen, skip down to “Redeem Benefits”
• Enter either your email (you must use the same email the ticket office used to set up your season package) or your Patron ID # (click “Forgot Patron ID” if you need your ID # to be emailed to you), then enter your first and last name (if your name is not recognized, it may be listed under your spouse or partner or a business name—whatever the ticket office used to set up your membership package).
• You should now see your ticket prices have been zeroed out and you’re ready to complete the transaction.
Can I reserve my season tickets for all 5 shows at once?
• Yes. You can follow the above steps and pick out your seats for all five shows at the same time. However, please keep in mind, especially when reserving seats months ahead, that there will be an exchange fee of $2 per ticket if you find out later that you need to change the day, time, or seat location for a show. Also, you will not be able to exchange the tickets yourself online. You will need to bring your tickets to the ticket office for exchange. Please call ahead and make sure we’re open when you want to do so.
I always come with a group of friends. Can I reserve their seats online, too?
• If your friends give you their email and Patron ID # and authorize you to reserve their seats along with you own, then you may do another transaction, following the steps listed above again, and reserve their seats, too. (i.e. If there are 4 in your group, this will require 4 transactions with 4 different Patron ID#s and emails.)
• OR: If you and your friends contact the ticket office and let us know that you would rather have us enter one large group package under just one person’s name, then that person can reserve tickets for the entire group with just one transaction instead of several. This cuts down on time, but it does mean that your season ticket will be listed under someone else’s name in our ticket office computer system.
Can I claim my voucher/complimentary tickets online?
• No. Unfortunately there is no way to issue complimentary tickets online. If you want to use your voucher and you want that seat reserved beside your season tickets, the best bet is to call or come by the ticket office so that we can reserve your season tickets at the same time. That way, we can do our best to insure that all seats are beside each other.
When will tickets be available for the 2015/2016 Season?
• Online and in person ticket sales for season members will begin Monday, August 3, 2015, at noon. The ticket office will be open from noon until 6pm that week and the next for season ticket holders only. Online season ticket reservations will be available from noon August 10th and will be available 24/7 throughout the season.